Reduce Global Warming
Reduce Global Warming By Planting Trees
How does planting trees help the environment? Why planting trees is important to reduce global warming? This is what we are precisely going to talk about. Read on and find the answers about the many benefits of planting trees.
According to the environmental protection agencies, planting trees is a must if we want to save our planet. Trees not only remove harmful chemicals from the soil, but also help reduce the greenhouses leading to global warming. Go on and see how planting trees helps the environment.
Advantages of planting trees in reducing global warming
1. An average size tree creates sufficient oxygen in one year to provide oxygen for a family of four.
2. Planting trees in the right place around buildings and homes can cut air-conditioning costs up to 50 percent.
3. Planting trees for the environment is good as they are renewable, biodegradable and recyclable.
4. If we plant 20 million trees, the earth will get with 260 million more tons of oxygen.
5. Once acre of trees can remove up to 2.6 tons of Carbon Dioxide each year.
6. During photosynthesis, trees and other plants absorb carbon dioxide and give off oxygen.
7. Trees keep in cheek the air and water pollution.
8. Why planting trees is important is evident as they are the natural habitat of the animals and birds, as well as many endangered species.
9. Planting trees means more wood and paper products which can be easily recycled.
10. A newly planted whole forest, can change tones of atmospheric carbon into wood and other fibrous tissue, thus reducing global warming.